35: Food and recipe videos are popular on all social platforms, and Rachel Ballard from Feast and Farm is my guest today as we explore her shooting workflow. As a one-woman cooking show with multiple camera angles, Rachel is very knowledgable and super sweet, and I think you’ll get a lot out of this episode, especially if you create content that’s a little more complicated than simply a talking head.
Show notes: TBD
Social Video Blueprint: http://socialvideoblueprint.com
Rapid Audience Growth Masterclass: https://www.meredithmarsh.co/masterclass
Search & Rescue Framework: https://www.meredithmarsh.co/framework
Video for Bloggers & Content Creators Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/videoforbloggers
Mentioned in this episode:
- Feast and Farm, Rachel's blog: https://feastandfarm.com/
- Feast and Farm Cooks, YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJhUbJ7i9ZTvIfAJ3O-SkFg
- Follow Rachel on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/feastandfarm/
🙌 SAY HELLO
- INSTAGRAM: @vidpromom
- YOUTUBE: youtube.com/vidpromom
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/vidpromom
- TWITTER: @meredithmarsh
I participate in various affiliate programs, including Amazon, and I sometimes get a commission through purchases made through my links here.